Monday 13 July 2009

Just a bad day

You know when you have one of those really bad days, when nothing seems to go your way, today was exactly like that. A damn BAD day. Now let me list all the bad things that happened today for posterity.

1. An extremely boring morning.
2. Got into a huge tiff with mom.
3. Learnt that friends change.
4. Got to know that I still don't know a lot of things about the only girl I care about.

Excuse my language, but this day was indeed fucking bad. And it's end finds me a little depressed and with an attitude that doesn't really revel in looking forward to the next day.

2 comments:

chinmoy said...

too bad, wait till tomorrow and you'll be in for another surprise.

Animesh Ray said...

hmmm... why so... and if it is indeed so, then I am fervently hoping that it be a good one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin