Saturday 18 July 2009

The Day I saw 2 Movies

Didn't have pretty much to do the whole day. Most of the time I fiddled around with FL Studio on some songs I had been working upon with Priyankar. And the rest of the time was spent watching two mindless films (pure timepass). One was Accepted (2006) and the other was She's the Man (2006), for the both of which I provide a little short review down below.

Accepted is a story about a guy, who after being rejected to every college he had applied to, sets up his own college to satisfy his parents. 
Plus Factors - Good timepass, feel good movie
Minus Factors - Bad characterisation, stupid direction, highly flawed screenplay and average acting.
My Rating - 5.5/10.



She's the Man was the second movie, and I finished the 150 minute movie in about 20-25 minutes. Because I absolutely hated this movie. I hated it, hated it, and hated  it. I hated every second of it that I watched. So I won't bother much with the review itself.
Plus Factors - A talented storyline
Minus Factors - Bad direction, bad dialogues, absolutely terrible acting, stupid screenplay, obnoxious casting and highly irritating.
My Rating - 2.5/10

3 comments:

bongal said...

watched shes the man !! hope u liked the climax where she proves she s a gal ... infact rani mukherjee's next film hadippa is somewhat on these lines

Satwinder Singh said...

The second movie review was hilarious. Lolz.

I saw HP6 today. Nice movie. :)

Animesh Ray said...

@bongal
that means I would be steering clear of that movie.

@Satwinder
Haha... thanks.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin